Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A SEED FOR A FRUIT!

Recently, the Lord,gave me a picture that I needed some time to reflect on the meaning.

I believe I see it now.

I saw myself in a white dress.  On the dress were many grapes which were big, dark colored and inviting to pick.

In the vision I took one of the grapes and popped it into my mouth.  It was so sweet, was full of very red juice, and very refreshing.  There was little of the flesh pulp, and only one seed.  The seed at first was the mystery that I knew within would reveal something I needed to know.

What I believe this is speaking is that there is a word for each fruit of the Spirit, and when the fruit is matured so to speak in our life, it will refresh others and feed them.

Examples:

Love-Rom 5:5  And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Born of His Spirit and baptized into His overwhelming power, we have been given the love for God by His truth, and our knowledge of His nature.   We love Him because He first loved us.

Joy- 
Act 2:28  Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

His presence now with us, and the assurance after death that we will be with Him.

Peace-Rom 14:17  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

As we go through life, we will be given many different seeds of the word that will produce the life of Jesus.  As they are planted, and we cultivate the seeds, they manifest the peacable fruits of righteousness that others may taste and begin to hunger too after the one who satisfys.  The only One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inheritance

We have been given all that we need To live godly lives in this world. His Spirit is greater than any evil But on whose flesh and blood w...