Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Drawing board

This morning Lord
As I sit here and think
About what You might say
To my enquiring heart..

I don't think You would chasten me
Or look at me with Your displeasure
Only with the eyes of Your love
For You already know my heart and mind.

I've foolishly started back what I had left before
Not learning wholly the lesson You are teaching
And it does not fill my heart with Joy
As once I had...from Your presence.

So here I am...back at Your drawing board Lord.
Back where I need to be..
Back where I should be..
Back where I will find my hearts desire once more.

For it is only You, Lord Jesus...who can fill me
With what will satisfy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inheritance

We have been given all that we need To live godly lives in this world. His Spirit is greater than any evil But on whose flesh and blood w...